Welcome to the Mobility Program
This program is designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000* towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that’s right for you, we’ve included the information you’ll need and a number of links in the following pages, as well as a helpful overview you can download and keep.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is eligible for the Heroes Bonus?
Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active Members
- Spouses* of any of the above including surviving spouses
First Responders personnel who qualify for this program include active:
- 911 dispatchers
- Spouses* of any of the above
Professional Healthcare Workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home, including:
- Professional Healthcare Workers
How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
- Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership, valid proof of current Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to our dealership.
* Eligible Canadian Forces and First Responder personnel and Professional Healthcare Workers will receive a $1,000 bonus (tax inclusive) which will be deducted from the negotiated price of the purchase, lease or finance of eligible new 2020 or 2021 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles delivered between January 3rd, 2020 to January 4th, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt EV. Incentive offer takes place at the time of delivery. Eligible individuals include: Active, reserve and veteran military personnel plus their spouses and surviving spouses; firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, 911 dispatchers plus their spouses; and nurses, doctors and professional healthcare workers practicing at a Canadian hospital, clinic or nursing/retirement home. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces, valid proof of Canadian First Responder employment/government issued ID, or valid proof of current practice at a Canadian hospital, clinic or retirement/nursing home to be eligible, as applicable. Cannot be combined with certain other advertised lease and finance rates. Dealer may sell for less and order/trade may be necessary. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.